Learn about the Dentures Kamloops Prefers
Continuing the tradition of Corbin Denture Clinic since 1967, we at Kamloops Denture & Implant Centre have seen a lot of changes. We’re pleased to report that today’s dentures make it easier to eat and speak, as well as smile attractively. Our denture clinic is pleased to provide:
- Complete dentures
- Partial dentures
- Dentures on implants
- Relines and rebases
- Same-day relines and repairs
- Soft liners
Long-Lasting, Stain Resistant
At our two locations, Kamloops Denture & Implant Centre can measure many aspects of your facial structure to provide the most natural-fitting dentures possible. We construct your dentures out of premium denture teeth, more able to handle the abuse teeth take without chipping or staining.
Caring for Your Dentures
Moreover, before you leave Kamloops Denture & Implant Centre, we’ll make sure you know how to care for your dentures to keep them looking and feeling their best. Here are a few tips:
- Like teeth, dentures need to be cleaned daily. Use a denture cleanser and a denture brush, and rinse in warm water. Remember – brushing too hard can scratch the plastic or metal parts. Be gentle!
- Don’t forget to brush the inside surfaces of your mouth with a soft toothbrush every day to remove bacteria.
- Soak your dentures every day to clean them. Store them in a water-filled container (a denture bath).
- Take your dentures out overnight to give your gums a rest.
- Never try to adjust your own dentures! Come see us at Kamloops Denture & Implant Centre when you need an adjustment.
- Take your dentures out and rinse them (and your mouth) after every meal.
- To protect your dentures in case they fall while you’re handling them, float a washcloth in 3 inches of water in the sink.